วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Petzl E89 PD Tactikka XP Headlamp, Desert Reviews



Read more Reviews Initially skeptical of other reviews, but I was very impressed after the first use. Ideal for dogs on evening walks in the woods. Option diffuser works well. He took the dogs for a walk in the new area and turned, he was glad that I was available to the light, and that worked so well. He bought another 2, one for my hunting bag and one for my sons birthday.
This light to make a bad Gort able to burn the retina of other mammals.
In addition, it is possible in the sea belt is a bad mood, if you have a British secret agent, it has a very complex, but easily preventable.

Seriously, this is a great light, setting a low, medium, ultra bright, flashing or is necessary to warn people who come looking for them. In addition, the slide moves across the screen to diffuse the light. As already mentioned, the battery last a long time. The original rule has finally, after two years, so now I use my batteries. I believe that this model was recommended Backpacker magazine a few years ago.

I did not come with a red filter, but I did.

I had one of these lights for several years before losing last summer. Super bright red lentils, which helped keep the insects at night while fishing. For Christmas I got a new Tikka XP2, with a red light and the distance was a little "more. I give this perspective is" high ", because when I realized it was best to go! Petzl Lights I owned several over the years and the quality is excellent!

Mike
Discription : Front TACTIKKA XP Petzl is a powerful headlamp with 3 lighting levels, Boost mode and colored wide angle lenses. Specifications: CE Strobe mode wide-angle lenses made of polycarbonate, impact-resistant waterproof for use in time-3 works with piles AAA / LR03 (included) with 3 years warranty Weight: 95 g including batteries Features: l 'discreet lighting in the vicinity preserving night vision (red, green, blue) and clear Wide Angle lenses interchangeable lens carrier includes a second lens located on the dashboard, the only light source that best meets the needs of 3 levels of illumination lighting: maximum, optimum, economic flood beam for Sharp, proximity lighting ( Wide), destination beam shines up to 35 meters Boost mode: shines 50 meters for 20 seconds, compact and lightweight single compartment LED and batteries less than 100 g including batteries, battery indicator warns when batteries are 70% and 90% of the Downloads
Read more Petzl E89 PD Tactikka XP Headlamp, Desert

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น