วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Petzl E41 PBY Tikkina 2-LED Headlamp, Black and Yellow Reviews



Read more Reviews I bought one of these for my nephew's birthday! It's hard to pay, but loved. Then my daughter asked for one for Christmas. He loves it too! My husband had one night while trying to complete some meat on the grill in the dark! My daughter wore all day on Christmas day!
I like the top projectors better, but it's good quality for a total price. Switch looks a little "cheap and prefer to have the ability to decline." It is very clear.
Very simple, go directly to the projector, is everything I expected. Good satisfactorily with two switches: on / off. Lots of light, used on safari in Africa, where no power, the camp was close to perfection. I always for 2 weeks, 3-5 hours a day, and there is no need to replace the battery, nor have I noticed any shadows in this period. Fascia fits both me and my wife in a safe and comfortable.
Discription : Petzl headlamp is a version tikkini TIKKA with 2 LEDs. Weighing 2.3 oz with 140 hours of light and 3 AAA batteries. Details: Weight: 2.3 oz with batteries. Battery life: up to 140 hours. Distance: 23 m tall, Med 20 m, 15 m Floor 2 LED array produces long-lasting, white and even light. Produces diffuse, proximity lighting. Beam can be easily building where desired. Adjustable headband and comfortable. Water resistant for use in any weather.
Read more Petzl E41 PBY Tikkina 2-LED Headlamp, Black and Yellow

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น