วันจันทร์ที่ 8 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Petzl E49P TacTikka Plus 4-LED Headlamp, Black Reviews


Read more Reviews One day I experienced hiker, but lately I started to walk at night and need a lamp. I started with a flashlight, but it was so heavy. I clip the backpack, so it was a free hand, but it was hard to get right, and Service Pack, which I spent more for the light field of the Earth is unpredictable. This is the first projector I've tried and I've chosen on the basis of rave reviews. My experience with him was nothing less than stellar. I picked up in Griffith Park at night, I went into the garden Amir and down, then across the old zoo cages and pack the parking lot. Due to recent rains, the path and stairs have been altered and carved into the water. White lights are not licensed, my group and so refused to red visor with one hand and was ready to go. I found the light to be clear and I am glad that it seemed to light up an area much larger than I had a flashlight, which is much easier to find for my feet and anticipate future events. I am very happy with this and buy again if something happens to it.It's a great product, well made and very useful when you need both hands free and still need to see what you're doing. I would like to buy again.It is accepted, while other lights fail. I do every night during the mission in Iraq, because that is when we do their work. We would like to use the neck and head down, because we do not need helmets. I love it. Now I have my son back, so you can re-use.Discription : One version of the Tikka Plus ... This ultra-lightweight 4-LED headlamp features a red filter for discrete light and night vision preservation, 3 brightness settings (maximum, optimum, economic) and intermittent mode. It is a sport and battery life up to 150 hours in normal (up to 400 hours in flashing mode). Water E 'durable and comfortable wear. Red filter for discrete light and night vision preserving user. 3 lighting levels (maximum, optimum, economic) and electronic flash mode to adjust the light on the activities and needs and of light. Adjustable elastic strap for comfort and to ensure their place. Beam can be easily building where desired. Water resistant for use in any weather. Batteries (3 AAA).

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น