วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Petzl E99 PG Tikka XP 2 Headlamp, Graphite Reviews



Read more Reviews I purchaced the projector immediately after puchacing Tikka Plus. This is a great projector. Especally I like a little tug diffuser. Switching between the field and wide angle .... Nice addition. And, of course, levels of brightness, flashing, red light, and red flash is a welcome addition. Both Tikka Plus and XP are the perfect choice. But of course, have XP, and my wife gets Plus One is great and is much lighter than my old Myo 5 ... is also a lamp on the kick ass .... Thinking ... I was never disappointed Petzl headlamps. XP me 7 projector. I also have 4 old Petzl approach. They are good in recent years. Been used in many events at night for children with groups of people. Took a beating and still is ... only the technology age. So I retired and now is gradually replaced with LEDs. I think next on my list should be Petzl Ultra ... Dream On .. Buy XP
I bought the update from large onions model headphones trail running at night / early darkness. We live in a deciduous forest in the east, not too difficult, but a lot of coverage leaves, sticks, roots and routes. Very little, sometimes difficult to see obstacles in other words. This lamp is a convenient, easy to use, extendable / in situ (by sliding plastic lens) is useful in terms of lighting needs. I am not a fast runner, about 9.5 min / km on the track and the light works well for me, at my own pace. If, however, run faster and roads that are not particularly clean (my roads are closed so that we may not care as roads NF or SP may be) may not be smart enough you can identify strains of clubs / cover sheets in the dark. For me it's a great product.
He was initially skeptical, but this projector is perfect. I use it to monitor the addresses from mailboxes and houses, even if they are outside cutters. I see the house and read addresses at 200 ', even though it snows. Its lightweight, very Brite and batteries last a very long time. I have 3 months of lithium, with which I was there. Petzl also shoulders 3-year warranty. You can not beat that? I definitely recommend this product to anyone. Have a nice day!
Discription : Headlamp TIKKA XP 2 integrates two light sources and a wide-angle lens with a simple opening and closing function that lets users choose between a long-range targeting beam and flood beam proximity. This projector is equipped with high-power white LED and red LED. Type of illumination (white or red) is selected by pressing the button for two seconds (the last used mode remains in memory until the next use). Offers 60 lumens white LED lighting system and up to 60 meters. In Standby mode, you can reach 160 hours burn time. The red LED provides illumination for night vision, or to become a light for safety, for example in urban environments, etc. Integrated AIDS whistle to signal for help during the day or during limited visibility. TIKKA XP 2 can be used with lithium batteries to reduce weight and improve performance in cold weather.
Read more Petzl E99 PG Tikka XP 2 Headlamp, Graphite

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น